IS RED LIGHT EYEWEAR NECESSARY? Salon Owners share their policies
- Is Red Light Eyewear Necessary?
- LAMP CHANGES REQUIRE EYE PROTECTION!
- California Tan Bronzers -What's the Difference?
- Are you Preventing Cataracts in your Salon?
- Sunless FAQ #2 by Norvell
- Sunless FAQ by Norvell
- Online Ordering Update
- OVERCOMING COMMON RETAIL OBJECTIONS
- Norvell Sunless Update
- Equipment & Lamp Performance - Part II
Posted by Brenda Fishbaugh on 10/18/2018 to Manufacturer News
Posted by Brenda Fishbaugh on 9/10/2018 to Manufacturer News
Are you Preventing Cataracts in your Salon?
Posted by Brenda Fisbaugh on 12/26/2017 to Manufacturer News
Here are a few tougher questions often asked by salon guests. How would you answer them?
Posted by Brenda Fisbaugh on 11/21/2017 to Manufacturer News
How would you answer these basic eye protection questions?
Posted by New Sunshine on 11/3/2017 to Manufacturer News
Posted by Brenda Fishbaugh on 10/31/2017 to Manufacturer News
“Protect Your Eyes!” — a dynamic new training — offers educational information to get salon clients and staff members to wear eye protection. And best of all, it’s available FREE and online!
Posted by Australian Gold on 6/26/2015 to Manufacturer News