IS RED LIGHT EYEWEAR NECESSARY? Salon Owners share their policies
- Is Red Light Eyewear Necessary?
- LAMP CHANGES REQUIRE EYE PROTECTION!
- California Tan Bronzers -What's the Difference?
- Are you Preventing Cataracts in your Salon?
- Sunless FAQ #2 by Norvell
- Sunless FAQ by Norvell
- Online Ordering Update
- OVERCOMING COMMON RETAIL OBJECTIONS
- Norvell Sunless Update
- Equipment & Lamp Performance - Part II
Are you Preventing Cataracts in your Salon?
What is Norvell Sunless Tanning Solution?
General Questions About Sunless/Self-Tanning
The nice thing about our business is, when someone walks through the front door, they are there for a specific reason, to get a tan. Now that they walked through the front door, let the selling begin.
Now is normally a great time to start looking at those acrylics a bit closer and see if any need to be touched up or replaced.